Loft Conversions – Rubbercover EPDM Roofing system
At Buckley Loft Conversions we are able to provide the unique Rubber EPDM Roofing system for all our flat roofs. Rubber roofing is becoming popular in the roofing industry within the domestic and commercial sectors for flat roofs and slopes as it offers a range of features and benefits.
What is EPDM Roofing?
EPDM Stands for Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer – A type of thermoset membrane.
EPDM is a single ply rubber membrane which is around 1mm in thickness and it is usually used on flat roofs.
What Are the Benefits of EPDM Roofing?
• High life expectancy of up to 50 years.
• It’s very effective at keeping watertight.
• Superior durability – resistant to ozone, UV radiation and extreme high or low temperatures.
• Large seamless sheets up to 6.10m in width therefore most residential roofs can be covered on one single sheet without any field seaming.
• It has no sign of ageing.
• Highly flexible even at low temperatures so it can be installed all year round on any type of roof whatever shape or design.
• The membrane can elongate over 300% to accommodate building movements.
• They do not need much maintenance.
• If damaged they can be patched up easily.
Connect with us: